T.E.D. Anti-Embolism Thigh Length
|Category:||Medical Collection - Anti-Embolism|
|Price:||US$ 51.82 Change|
|Care:||WASHING - Water temperature should not exceed 160°F (71°C).|
DRYING - Temperature should not exceed 250°F (121°C) over a time period of 15 to 20 minutes.
|Availability:||In stock! Order now!|
Applies graduated compression to promote increased blood flow velocity in the recumbent patient. Reduce DVT incidence by 50%
These stockings have an inspection toe
feature which allows observation of the area after stocking has been applied.
Fabric contains latex. See latex free
compression, with gradual compression for comfort. 1 pair. Suitable for men and women.
Place Your Order
Please select an order quantity from the drop-down box of the required sizing
29" - 33"
|25" or less||< 12"||S
Discontinued. See also: Albert Andre.
Count on T.E.D. Anti-Embolism
Stockings with its clinically proven graduated compression pattern to:
- Reduce venous stasis in the entire leg.
- Reduce DVT incidence by 50%.
- Increase blood flow in femoral vein by 38%.
- Prevent tourniquet effect.
- Inspection toe opening provides easy access for medical examination.
- Protect patients after discharge.
T.E.D. Anti-Embolism Thigh Length is designed for comfort with the following characteristics:
- Seamless construction eliminates harsh ridges which might cause constriction.
- Circumferential knit for proper pressure pattern and to prevent slippage.
- Patented interrupted band and functional gusset minimise stocking slippage without constricting circulation.
- Pressure break protects critical popliteal area and promotes free leg movement.
- Distinctive stitch pattern in knee area assists in correct positioning.
- Defined heel pocket facilitates application and assures correct stocking placement.
- Wide range of sizes to allow proper fit.
Fitting T.E.D. stockings:
Proper sizing and application must be assured.
Applying T.E.D. stockings:
Stockings are not put on patient's leg like ordinary hosiery. If the stockings are gathered together in the typical "donut" fashion, the effect of the elastic material is multiplied many times and makes application difficult.
T.E.D. Anti-embolism stockings are designed to speed blood flow with graduated compression but are different from support stockings or compression hose in that they are used for non-ambulatory convalescing persons to prevent blood clots.
If proven efficacy in an anti-embolism stocking is important to you, be aware that not all stockings are the same. Only the T.E.D. Anti-Embolism Stocking
has been clinically proven
* to prevent DVT in over 14,000 patients.
Please seek your physician's advice in the use of compression hosiery.
CAUTION: Federal (U.S.A.) law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.