Meryl® bacteriostatic multifiber
The fabric has permanent
bacteriostatic and antiodour properties to prevent the development of new bacteria thus reducing the risk of allergies and smell.
OEKO-TEX© Standard 100
product certification that the fabric does not contain any harmful substance.
. The fabric is made of microfibre, which consists of big quantities of ultra fine fibres finer than silk. Fabrics made with microfibres are soft, drapable, breathable and extremely comfortable to wear
and yet resistance to wind and rain.
. The elastic yarn is LYCRA®, a premium fibre well known for its remarkable stretch properties of up to 700% without breaking.
Silicon studded holdup band
Heel pocket for comfort
Flat seam for comfort
Instructions for UseTo put on the stocking, proceed as with a normal socks but without rolling it. You do not need to turn it inside out beforehand. Position the heel, then draw the stocking with your hands, stretch it over the ankle, calf and up the thigh. If the stocking is uniformly distributed, the compression will be perfect.
* LYCRA® is a registered trademark of INVISTA
- Hand wash in lukewarm water (maximum 30°C) with neutral detergent.
- Wring carefully for detergent to penetrate thoroughly.
- Dry far from any sources of Sunlight or heat, preferably in a horizontal position.
* Meryl® is a registered brand of Nylstar
**Note: This would be Class 2 under the British Standard (BS 6612).