Micro5 Therapeutic Stayup Stocking CCL2
|Category:||Medical Collection - Medical Stockings|
|Price:||US$ 54.04 Change|
|Material:||74% Nylon, 26% Elastane|
|Care:||Hand wash in lukewarm water with neutral detergent. Dry far from any sources of Sunlight or heat, preferably in a horizontal position.|
|Availability:||In stock! Order now!|
Micro® thigh highs medical graduated compression
stayup stocking with therapeutic massage effect. Helps in the treatment of DVT
(Deep Vein Thrombosis).
See open toe
Class 2** compression (30-40mmHg)** with CE Marking
(European Medical Device Directive 93/42/CEE).
. The fabric is ultra thin, very soft, highly comfortable and follows the contours of your legs.
Tactel® bacteriostatic multifiber
. The fabric has permanent
bacteriostatic and antiodour properties to prevent the development of new bacteria thus reducing the risk of allergies and smell.
Place Your Order
Select an order quantity from the drop-down box of the required sizing
(units in inches
; see in cm
type, they are specially recommended for:
- Treatment of deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Chronic vein insufficiency
- Insufficiency due to varicose veins
- Reversible lymphoedema
- For other pathologies requiring the compression indicated.
- The fabric contains TACTEL® bacteriostatic multifiber that has permanent bacteriostatic and antiodour properties.
- Highly comfortable with microfibre that is soft and follows the contours of your legs.
- Silicone-dot band stayup provides convenience without garters or adhesives.
- Wide range of sizes to ensure optimal fit.
- More stretchable with high LYCRA® content.
- With heel pockets to ensure good fitting and comfort.
- Special toe section with much lower compression for the comfort of your toes.
A decreasing, bi-elastic compression, strong at the ankles and lighter towards the calfs, exerts a beneficial stimulation for a correct circulation of blood. This, in effect, helps to avoid vein dilation, tiredness and 'pins and needles' in the legs.
It is advisable to seek your physician's advice before using medical hosiery having compression of class 1 and 2.
Complete Micro5 collection:
Class 2 (30-40mmHg)
Micro5 Product Quality Seal
- Moneyback for defective merchandise.
- Free exchange for unopened merchandise.
- Unconditional refund for return of unopened merchandise.