Micro5 Therapeutic Pantyhose CCL1
|Category:||Medical Collection - Medical Pantyhose|
|Price:||US$ 43.03 Change|
|Material:||74% Nylon, 18% Lycra, 8% Spandex|
|Care:||Hand wash in lukewarm water with neutral detergent. Dry far from any sources of Sunlight or heat, preferably in a horizontal position.|
|Availability:||In stock! Order now!|
Micro5® graduated compression pantyhose with therapeutic massage effect. Stimulate blood circulation and hence avoiding vein dilation, tiredness and 'pins and needles' in the legs. Helps in the treatment of DVT
(Deep Vein Thrombosis).
Closed toe. Class 1** compression (20-30mmHg) with CE Marking
(European Medical Device Directive 93/42/CEE).
. The fabric is ultra thin, very soft, highly comfortable and follows the contours of your legs.
Meryl® bacteriostatic multifiber
. The fabric has permanent
bacteriostatic and antiodour properties to prevent the development of new bacteria thus reducing the risk of allergies and smell.
Place Your Order
Select an order quantity from the drop-down box of the required sizing
(units in inches
; see in cm
type, they are specially recommended for:
- The treatment of thrombosis, DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis), varicose vein and vein insufficiency
- As stabilisers in hypostasis, stasis and lymphoedema of a light degree in post-fracture of the limb
- For other pathologies requiring the compression indicated.
- Antimicrobial protection.
- Hypo-allergenic and anti-odour effect.
- The fabric contains Meryl® bacteriostatic multifiber that has permanent bacteriostatic and antiodour properties.
- Highly comfortable with microfibre that is soft and follows the contours of your legs.
- Wide range of sizes to ensure optimal fit.
- More stretchable with high LYCRA® content.
- With heel pockets to ensure good fitting and comfort.
- Special toe section with much lower compression for the comfort of your toes.
A decreasing, bi-elastic compression, strong at the ankles and lighter towards the calfs, exerts a beneficial stimulation for a correct circulation of blood. This, in effect, helps to avoid vein dilation, tiredness and 'pins and needles' in the legs.
It is advisable to seek your physician's advice before using medical hosiery having compression of class 1 and 2.
Complete Micro5 collection:
Class 2 (30-40mmHg)
Micro5 Product Quality Seal
- Moneyback for defective merchandise.
- Free exchange for unopened merchandise.
- Unconditional refund for return of unopened merchandise.
. The fabric is made of microfibre, which consists of big quantities of ultra fine fibres finer than silk. Fabrics made with microfibres are soft, drapable, breathable and extremely comfortable to wear
and yet resistance to wind and rain.
. The elastic yarn is LYCRA®, a premium fibre well known for its remarkable stretch properties of up to 700% without breaking.
Heel pocket for comfort
Flat seam for comfort
Instructions for Use
To put on the pantyhose
, proceed as with a normal pantyhose but without rolling it. You do not need to turn it inside out beforehand. Position the heel, then draw the pantyhose with your hands, stretch it over the ankle, calf, thigh and up the groin. If the pantyhose is uniformly distributed, the compression will be perfect.
* LYCRA® is a registered trademark of INVISTA
- Hand wash in lukewarm water (maximum 30°C) with neutral detergent.
- Wring carefully for detergent to penetrate thoroughly.
- Dry far from any sources of Sunlight or heat, preferably in a horizontal position.
* Meryl® is a registered brand of Nylstar
**Note: This would be Class 2 under the British Standard (BS 6612).