Therapeutic Stocking Open Toe KK1
|Category:||Medical Collection - Medical Stockings|
|Price:||US$ 31.28 Change|
|Material:||74% Polyamide, 26% Elastane|
|Care:||Wash in lukewarm water (not hot water) with neutral detergent. Wring it carefully so that the detergent can penetrate thoroughly, rinse it out and let it dry far from any source of heat.|
|Availability:||In stock! Order now!|
To buy, please select an order quantity from the drop-down box of the required sizing
Thigh highs medical compression stocking with therapeutic massage effect. 400 denier
Helps in the treatment of DVT
(Deep Vein Thrombosis). Offers therapeutic
Open Toe. Reinforced heel for longer wear. With heel pockets to ensure good fitting and comfort.
Class 1 compression (20-30mmHg)* with CE Marking
(European Medical Device Directive 93/42/CEE).
|= Sold out.|
|= Not available.|
- More stretchable with higher Lycra content
- With heel pockets to ensure good fitting and comfort
- Reinforced heel for longer wear
- Open toe
The graduated compression (bi-elastic) is specifically designed to stimulate blood circulation
and hence avoiding vein dilation, tiredness and 'pins and needles' in the legs.
A decreasing, bi-elastic compression, strong at the ankles and lighter towards the calves, exerts a beneficial stimulation for a correct circulation of blood.
This style supercedes AA213AG
Other Albert Andre Therapeutic Class 1 collection:
- Post-phlebitis syndrome.
- Light venous insufficiency
- Various light oedemas (contusion, traumas, sprains) of the limb.
- Pre and post surgical prophylaxis in light phelibitis risk patients.
- Completion to sclerotherapy.
- For other pathologies requiring the compression indicated.
- Ulcers and sores.
- Allergies to used materials.
- In all cases where doctors does not consider suitability of use.
Instructions for Use
To put on the stocking, proceed as with a normal pantyhose but without rolling it. You do not need to turn it inside out beforehand. Position the heel, then draw the stocking with your hands, stretch it over the ankle, calf and up the thigh. If the stocking is uniformly distributed, the compression will be perfect.
It is advisable to seek your physician's advice before using medical hosiery having compression of class 1and 2.