Fitting T.E.D. Anti-Embolism Stocking - Knee LengthFor Kendall T.E.D. Anti-Embolism Knee Length
Edited by Larry C., Newlook Marketing 5-Mar-2003.
For accurate sizing to obtain optimal fit and therapeutic value, perform the following measurements:
B. Check for Exception
- Measure distance from base of the heel to the buttock fold to determine length.
- When thigh circumference measures up to 25 inches, select options of Thigh Length or Thigh Length with Belt styles.
- When thigh circumference measures 25 inches to 32 inches, select X-Large Thigh Length with Belt only.
- When thigh circumference measures greater than 32 inches, select Knee Length only.
C. Lookup Sizing Chart
If Knee Length is suitable for you, refer to the chart below to find out the size and length that best matches you:
See related products:
- Albert Andre catalog
- Futuro catalog
- Kendall and T.E.D. product catalog
- Micro5 catalog
- All medical compression hosiery
See related articles:
- Taking good care of your legs
- Veins of the Leg
- When a blood clot forms in the leg ... The Sunday Times, 30 December 2001
- About Compression Hosiery
* Kendall is a trademark of Tyco Healthcare Group LP.