T.E.D. Anti-Embolism Thigh Length with Belt
|Care:||WASHING - Water temperature should not exceed 160°F (71°C).|
DRYING - Temperature should not exceed 250°F (121°C) over a time period of 15 to 20 minutes.
|Availability:||In stock! Order now!|
Applies graduated compression to promote increased blood flow velocity in the recumbent patient. Reduce DVT incidence by 50%
100% Latex free
compression, with gradual compression for comfort. 1 pair. Suitable for men and women.
Recommended especially for very thin or obese patients, where stocking slippage
is a prevalent problem.
Place Your Order
Please select an order quantity from the drop-down box of the required sizing
|< 25"||< 10"||XS
|10" - 12"||S
|12" - 15"||M
|15" - 17½"||L
|25" - 32"||15" - 17½"||XL
|= Sold out.|
|= Not available.|
Count on T.E.D. Anti-Embolism Stockings
with its clinically proven graduated compression pattern to:
- Reduce DVT incidence by 50%.
- Significantly reduce venous distention.
- Increase blood flow in femoral vein by 38%.
- Prevent tourniquet effect.
- Protect patients after discharge.
T.E.D. Anti-Embolism Thigh Length with belt is designed for comfort with the following characteristics:
- Circumferential knit for proper pressure pattern and to prevent slippage.
- Seamless construction eliminates harsh ridges which might cause constriction.
- Pressure break protects critical popliteal area and promotes free leg movement.
- Waist band and side panels minimise slippage.
- One-piece, snap-on belt is easily adjustable.
- Wide range of sizes to allow proper fit.
If proven efficacy in an anti-embolism stocking is important to you, be aware that not all stockings are the same. Only the T.E.D. Anti-Embolism Stocking
has been clinically proven
* to prevent DVT in over 14,000 patients.
Fitting T.E.D. stockings:
Proper sizing and application must be assured.
Applying T.E.D. stockings:
Stockings are not put on patient's leg like ordinary hosiery. If the stockings are gathered together in the typical "donut" fashion, the effect of the elastic material is multiplied many times and makes application difficult.
T.E.D. Anti-embolism stockings are designed to speed blood flow with graduated compression but are different from support stockings or compression hose in that they are used for non-ambulatory convalescing persons to prevent blood clots.
Please seek your physician's advice in the use of compression hosiery.
CAUTION: Federal (U.S.A.) law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.